Do you intend to major in business, finance, management, marketing, sales, economics or financial planning then the MassMutual Scholars Program could be your best niche.
The MassMutual Scholars Program is open to students of African-American/Black, Hispanic and Asian/Pacific Islander decent and who reside within the metropolitan areas of Atlanta, GA; Chicago,IL; Central New Jersey; Denver, CO; Houston, TX; Miami, FL; Los Angeles,CA; San Antonio, TX; or San Francisco, CA.
Other Eligibility Requirements include;
* Be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student in a degree-seeking program at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands,or Guam.
* Be a resident in the Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Central New Jersey; Denver, CO; Houston, TX; Miami, FL; Los Angeles, CA; San Antonio, TX; or San Francisco, CA metropolitan areas.
* Have a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
* Be entering their Sophomore, Junior, Senior or 5th year Senior year at a U.S. accredited college or university and plan to attend FULL-TIME.
* Be a US citizen OR legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
* Apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
* Demonstrate leadership and extra curricular activities.
Application Deadline May 30, 2010
Click here for more information.