Ohio State offers doctoral degrees in more than 90 programs and terminal degrees in the professional colleges of Dentistry, Law, Medicine, Optometry, Pharmacy, Public Health, and Veterinary Medicine. They also offer Master’s degrees in over 115 programs with numerous areas of specialization.
So WHY OSU?
- Competitive funding
- Diverse community
- Outstanding faculty
- Top-ranked university
- Highly ranked programs
- State-of-the-art facilities
- You may have to apply as early as December 15, for some programs, or January 15, for most programs, to qualify for funding.
- Fellowships such as the Dean Enrichment Fellowship cover in or out-of-state tuition, fees, and provides you with a $1,400 monthly stipend.
- If you have a 3.4 or higher you may be eligible for a fee waiver, email us for more information.
- Also, please look into their GPSVD program which occurs the 1st weekend in November each year and email: email@example.com for more information regarding OSU application fee waiver eligibility.
- McNair Scholars: You are eligible for a fee waiver when you apply to Ohio State.
- International students: If you are a non-US student, visit the graduate admissions site for the appropriate application. The Graduate School fellowship deadline may be as early as November 28.