The NSF Fellowship is a federal fellowship that aims to ensure the vitality and diversity of the scientific and technological workforce in the U.S. It is a multi-year, portable award for students in the following fields: Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, Engineering, Biological Sciences (except disease diagnosis and treatment- or cure-oriented work), Social Sciences, some Humanities (such as linguistics and history/philosophy of science), and some Divinity School fields (applicant must show that research uses science-based approach of other NSF-funded social sciences fields).
Application & Reference Submission Deadline:
Due by 5 p.m. submitter's local time
- November 15, 2010 : Interdisciplinary Fields of Study
- November 16, 2010 : Engineering
- November 18, 2010 : Chemistry
- November 18, 2010 : Computer & Info Science & Engineering
- November 18, 2010 : Mathematical Sciences
- November 18, 2010 : Physics and Astronomy
- November 19, 2010 : Geosciences
- November 19, 2010 : Psychology
- November 19, 2010 : Social Sciences
- November 22, 2010 : Life Sciences
For more information, or to set up an advising appointment, please contact Meghan Hammond (email@example.com).
For additional information, please see: https://www.fastlane.nsf.gov/grfp/Login.do.