If a student plans on applying they should confirm Ronnie Rios, Senior Associate Director, Office of Multicultural Student Affairs via email@example.com to receive the application code necessary to complete the required online application.
The application deadline for the University of Chicago is February 11, 2011. All materials should be submitted to Ronnie Rios at 5710 S. Woodlawn Avenue before the building closes at 11PM. For more information, please see the requirements outlined below and visit the IBHE website listed above.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Rios at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DFI Award available for a Maximum of 4 years
Doctorate 4 years, Masters 2 years
- Graduated from IL high school or post secondary degree
- 3+ years of IL residency
- Traditionally underrepresented groups
- African American, Hispanic/Latino(a), Native American, Asian American
- Unconditional admission to a post-baccalaureate degree program/ Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum gpa of 2.75 in last 60 hours of undergraduate work
- 3.2 or higher in at least 9 hours of graduate study
- All academic disciplines
- In pursuit of doctorate, terminal master’s, or master’s degree
- Full time enrollment while on fellowship
- FAFSA filed each year to maintain eligibility
- FAFSA filed by February 15, 2011
- Copy of your SAR submitted with your application by February 15, 2011