The Psychology Sneak Peek is a great opportunity for traditionally underrepresented students considering a PhD in psychology to attend a preview weekend at Northwestern University in Evanston, IL. Participating students will have the opportunity to visit Northwestern’s Department of Psychology, interact with faculty member and graduate students, and meet peers interested in pursuing graduate education in psychology.
Visit expenses, including travel, lodging, and meals, will be provided.
This year’s Sneak Peek will take place on June 3rd & 4th.
Applications are due April 8th.
Applicants should be…
- Interested in applying for graduate study in psychology in Fall/Winter 2010.
- From a traditionally underrepresented group (e.g., racial/ethnic minority, GLBT, first-generation college student).
- A strong academic record (overall GPA of 3.2, major GPA of 3.4)
- An interest and background in psychology
- Thoughtful responses to our essay questions
- Applications are due April 8th at 5:00pm CT.
Please direct any questions to Meghan Bean@visitNUpsych@gmail.com.