is the premier career development institution that equips African Americans, Hispanics and Native Americans with the key ingredients-skills, coaching and door-opening relationships-that unlock their potential. We deliver our content via key programs to help minorities at each stage of their career to put them on the fast track to success-at the College, MBA and Executive level.
MLT Career Prep
MLT's college programing provides undergraduates with the skills, relationships, advice and roadmap it takes to be successful in a fast-track career.
Career Prep is a rigorous, 18-month leadership development program for rising college juniors. Through the program, Fellows explore their strengths, passions and interests in order to prepare for career success. The Career Prep program includes:
- One-on-one coaching
- Exposure and access to prestigious employers
- Skills development workshops
- Alumni network
- U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residence
- Graduation in Fall 2012, Spring 2013 or Summer 2013
- Identify as African American, Hispanic, Native American or a combination
- Professional goals aligned with Career Prep's programming
- Ability to do monthly assignments and participate in in-person workshops
Click here to apply now.