Asian Women, an interdisciplinary and cross-cultural journal, published in English by the Research Institute of Asian Women at Sookmyung Women's university, Seoul, Korea, seeks submissions, slated for publication, about recent gender issues such as
- Women and welfare; Women's rights; Eco-feminism; Women''s health; Women & bio-technology; Women and history; Men's studies; And other relevant themes in gender studies.
- Visit the website, http://riaw.sookmyung.ac.kr, or
- Contact the Research Institute of Asian Women, Sookmyung Women’s University, Tel: +82-2-710-9082, Fax: +82-2-710-9006, E-mail: email@example.com.
- Manuscripts should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word format.
- Submissions are considered for publication only on the understanding that they have not been published previously, that they are not currently under consideration elsewhere for publication, and that any previous form of publication and any current consideration (for publication), in English and other languages, are disclosed.
- APA (American Psychological Association) style
- Manuscripts (around 25 pages) should be typed on one side of the paper, double-spaced, 12 point font on standard-sized paper (A4 paper) with margins of 1 inch on all sides.
- Because the review process is anonymous, the author’s name and all materials that identify author to the reviewer should be removed from the manuscript and appear only on a separate title page.
- A separate title page should include the title of the article, the author’s name, institutional affiliation, complete mailing address, e-mail address and the author’s telephone number.
- An abstract of no more than 300 words must be supplied with the article, and a list of 4-5 keywords must be provided directly below the abstract.
- The abstract and keywords should be typed on a separate sheet of paper.
- A brief biographical note describing the author’s research interests and recent publications is to be typed on a separate sheet.