Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Managing Autumn Quarter 2012 application process.
- Managing Winter and Spring Quarter group and individual sessions with interns selected for 2013.
- Coordinating Report Back Panels in cooperation with Assistant to the Director
- Work with three student "peer advisers"
- Work with Executive Director and Development staff to provide materials for donors
- Play an active role in HR Program activities and staff meetings.
QualificationsA B.A. degree and knowledge of employment in NGOs, service or advocacy organizations are required. We also require a minimum of two years full-time relevant employment.
Apply by Wednesday, February 22, 2012, by sending all materials to Sarah Moberg, Program Manager, Human Rights Program, University of Chicago –email@example.com A cover letter, resume, a short writing sample (non-academic writing such as a grant proposal or news report are acceptable) and contact information for at least two references are required. Interviews of finalists will be held in late February or early March. You must have authorization to work in the United States.