To be considered for the two-year MBA Program at Purdue’s Krannert School of Management, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- GPA – 3.0 or above (Lower GPA can be considered for students who obtained a degree in engineering or other rigorous majors).
- GMAT – Minimum score of 550.
- Work Experience - Two years or strong internships during undergraduate studies.
- Approximate value of 80k over two years. There may also be some additional assistance for housing and an opportunity for on campus employment. All is negotiable based on need. We have high demand and a short period of time to vet applicants since this is for the Fall Semester.
Other factors considered in the admission process are:
- Applicant’s life story (shared in the essay questions)