Win one year FREE student housing!
Contest Period: March 6 - May 31, 2012
La Casa student housing with resource center, a community of students from various universities living and learning together.
For your chance to win one academic year rent free at La Casa, create a video – no more than 4 minutes in length – that answers the following question: “Why do you want to live at La Casa?” Then tell your friends, tell everyone you know, to view your video, because the video with the most views wins the popular vote and goes to committee for final selection. Only the ten most viewed videos will go to committee.
About the Contest
No need to hire a top Hollywood producer or buy/rent expensive camera equipment, use your phone, your friend’s phone, web-cam, digital camera with video recording capabilities, anything that records a digital video. Make sure your video is viewable and that we can hear it. That’s it! Your video will not be judged for production quality, just make sure we can see and hear you.
Here are some ideas of what you can create:
• A slideshow with your story
• A Telenovela or soap opera
• A play
• A documentary, starring YOU!
All video responses must be uploaded between March 6th and May 31, 2012 at www.youtube.com/user/cruffing<
The La Casa Selection Committee will choose the winner based on creativity, effort, information provided by the individual and how the individual chose to articulate their response. Decisions of the selection committee are final and uncontestable.
• Answer the question in a video that is no longer than 4 minutes
• Provide proof of full-time, undergraduate enrollment at an accredited college or university for academic year 2012-2013
• Must submit a complete La Casa Housing Application no later than May 1
• Must meet all the requirements as listed in the rules and guidelines section
• You, the person participating in the contest, must appear in the video!
• The 10 most viewed videos will have earned the popular vote and will be presented to the La Casa Selection Committee
* Other criteria apply. See a complete list of rules and guidelines: www.lacasastudenthousing.org<h