- Undergraduate/graduate interns must be over 18years old and currently enrolled in a college/university or people who graduated from college/university in 2 years (Must be eligible to work in USA, not F1 Visa)
- Bilingual proficiency in Korean and English is preferred
- This internship is unpaid but academic credits are available, so you must submit all documents showing eligibility to earn academic credits from your school. (For example, Dean’s approval, etc.)
- Application Period: Tuesday, May 4 ~ Tuesday, May 25, 2010
- Interview Period: Thursday, May 27 ~ Wednesday, June 2, 2010
- Orientation : Monday, June 7, 2010 at 10AM
- Internship period: Tuesday, June 8 ~ Friday, August 13, 2010
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mr. Ken Min, general manger via phone at 212-644-0140 or email at email@example.com.