This is an excellent opportunity for students with a technical background, along with an interest in political science, legislative activity or politics. The Web Developer intern will assist the Manager of Online Communications with technical tasks. Interns may work full-time or part-time and can arrange to receive course credit.
Ideal candidates should have the following skills & Qualities;
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Experience on several design platforms (e.g. Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, etc.)
- Web graphic design
- Web multimedia knowledge
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Interest in animal protection
- Demonstrate flexibility & aptitude for working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to take on a variety of projects with minimal supervision.
Scott Tucker at email@example.com.
Click here for the HSLG website.