The Urban Teacher Education Program is a five-year experience that integrates rigorous academic and methods coursework with ongoing teaching experiences that broaden in scope as candidates progress through the two-year MAT program. Learning continues for alumni working in Chicago Public Schools with an array of post-graduation supports.Chicago UTEP holds several informational meetings on the University of Chicago campus. Please drop by to find out what the program can offer you. All on campus information sessions will be held in Chapin Hall, Room 112 at 1313 East 60th Street (at the corner of Kenwood), Chicago, IL 60637
Upcoming Information Sessions
- Wednesday, February 29, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 29, 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 24, 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 23, 6 p.m.
- Thursday, June 28, 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 31, Noon
- Wednesday, August 29, 7 p.m.
- Thursday, September 20, 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 30, 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 28, 6 p.m.
- Thursday, December 20, 7 p.m.
Natalie K. Herring
Enrollment Manager and Certification Officer
The University of Chicago Urban Teacher Education Program
Chapin Hall, Room 255
1313 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637Twitter.com/ChicagoUTEP