- Be of African-American/Black, Asian/Pacific Islander or Hispanic decent.
- Be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student in a degree-seeking program at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands,or Guam.
- Be a resident in the Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Central New Jersey; Denver, CO; Houston, TX; Miami, FL; Los Angeles, CA; San Antonio, TX; or San Francisco, CA metropolitan areas.
- Have a minimum of 3.0 Grade Point Average on a 4.0 scale.
- Be entering their Sophomore, Junior, Senior or 5th year Senior.
- Be a US citizen OR legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
- Apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Demonstrate leadership and extra curricular activities.
Click here for more details.
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund administers the MassMutual Scholars Program in partnership with the United Negro College Fund (UNCF) and the Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund (APIASF).